Please join us at a right royal party to celebrate the Platinum Jubilee of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II.
This fantastic event will take place in The Actors’ Church garden from 12pm until 6pm.
Free entry comes with free goodies for all, including:
- A cockney singalong on the old joanna.
- The London taxi photo booth.
- Face painting for children AND for adults.
- A treasure map trail, leading you to uncover hidden gems.
- Performances, magic, activities and giant games.
… Plus many more surprises for anyone of any age.
Bring your Royal Mint to enjoy the delights of our specially created Platinum Punch and Platinum Pudding, with plenty of other choices to eat and drink. And try your luck in the raffle.
Arrive early for the amazing opening ceremony at Noon, with dancers from Pineapple and specially composed music.
Organised by volunteers from Covent Garden Community Association, the event has been made possible with generous grants from Capco, Westminster council and Covent Garden Area Trust.